6.05.2008

Randoms


She thinks the microphone is a telephone
Some light reading
Daddy has been MIA on here for a little while
"Oh, sorry Mom. Did you want to take a picture of me in my cute bubble dress without me picking my nose?"
"Wait just a second I've got to tell you something!"
Madeline has discovered a new hiding place. She will go into this space between her dresser and bed and then pull the door of the dresser open to make it. She was talking to her Mimi the other day and took the phone in here.

Not much is new around here. We have spend the last three weekends getting our condo in shape to put on the market. Hopefully it will sell in a reasonable amount of time. I will miss our pool though. We went down at 5 tonight when Lance got home to swim which was the best time (to go and together). Madeline has started to speak a little in two word sentences-"I did it" and "bye bye ____" are it at the moment (as least as far as I can make out).

0 comments: