My best friend Jenny and her son Harrison
Me, Jenny, the kids and our LancesClassic Harrison look-though his eyes can get much bigger
"Don't stick your finger in my ear!"
I brought this chair up for a friend's child to sit in for dinner the other night and M has played with it non-stop for the last 2 days.Its so much fun to rip the bumpers off my bed
We went to Atlanta last weekend to see my parents who were there for business (though I have no pictures of them-my parents took all of them while we were together). We also got to have dinner with my BFF Jenny, her 3 month old son, and her Lance, which was the best! That was the first time we have stayed at a hotel with M. I wish I would have taken a picture of the room because it was a pretty sweet setup for having a crib (it was a Westin). We went swimming in their indoor pool-which again-mom and dad took all the pictures on their camera. M had a blast and I can see that this summer is going to be much more fun at the pool than last summer.
5.23.2008
Trip to Atlanta
at 2:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Teresa:
Love the blog. Great job! Next time, though, could you add some pictures? Nice work.
Your friend,
Nick
Post a Comment