This is how she was watching television one day.
Ready for my bath! (I told myself I wasn't going to post pictures like this for M's sake, but I couldn't help myself).
Well, in 12 hours Lance will hopefully begin taking his last actuarial exam EVER! It seems so strange because our whole married life (five years next month) he's been doing this every six months; though the last two have been significantly harder than the others in every way imaginable. I remember going to a friend's house this time 3 years ago and her husband was about to take his last exam, and I remember thinking that it felt like forever away before we might reach that day, and now its here (assuming L passes-Lord willing!). Its going to be a whole new life beginning Saturday. Please pray for Lance if you are reading this on Friday. Its a 6 hour exam so your prayers will be good all day! Thanks friends!
5.08.2008
Cute Bottom Girl You Make the Rockin' World Go 'Round
at 7:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Best of luck to Lance! I am sure he will do great!! Madeline is a cutie!!!
She makes dimpled hineys cute!!
Prayers for Lance!!
I will say a prayer for him. I read this one just in time!
Let us know how he did! I can't believe it's almost 5 years already :)
I took the first actuarial test and it was the hardest test I've ever taken in my life!! So I feel his pain - good luck Lance!
hey girl! fun to catch up on your fam! hope lance passed his big test. hang in there with the lack of communication! i hear girls are better/ faster, so i'm anxious to see for myself! at noah's age, it still proves to be our biggest challenge!
i have a question, when did your madeline start enjoying the doll stroller? i got her one, but don't know if i should hold on to it for a while. thoughts? thanks!
I will definitely keep Lance in our prayers. Wish him luck for us!!
Teresa,
I was thinking about Lance that day. I hope things went well.
Miss you guys!
Your friend,
Nick
Post a Comment