Today she started randomly stopping and trying to stand on her head.
I was playing with my photoshop element tool.
Silliness in the tub!
Is it just me or do you think she looks like a female body builder in this picture?
11 days to go until Lance's exam! Unfortunately I passed along my sore throat/fever to Lance this past weekend, so he wasn't able to get as much work done. Please pray he gets better quickly.
4.28.2008
Standing on My Head
at 9:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So how much can she bench now?
Get better soon Lance!!
Teresa -
Oh goodness, it's been AGES. Your daughter is beautiful! Somehow I stumbled across your blog through facebook or something.
Hope you are well,
Caley
P.S. - If you're wondering who in the world this is - we were in China together. I was on the Georgia team with Ben and Coop.
Hey! Great updates!
Your friend,
Nick
Post a Comment