Mr. Harrison slept on my chest for over an hour. It was so sweet to have a baby do this again! (I also very much enjoyed giving him BACK to his Mama after he woke up!)
Madeline looks a little rough in this picture. She had just woken up from a restless nap. But aren't they cute together? And how sweet is Oakley (the dog) just snuggling up to her brother?
Aunt Jenny, Madeline and Harrison. We couldn't get one with all 4 of us in it, but Jenny and I have waited a long time to take a picture with our babies! 23 years in the making this was!
How cute is this guy?
My best friend Jenny and her husband Lance finally had a baby! Harrison arrived on February 9th and Madeline and I got to go visit them a couple of weeks ago-finally! This is the closest I will be for a while to being an aunt, so I was pretty pumped. Plus, now Jenny get to be a stay at home mommy! Best job in the world! I still feel like I'm "winging it" most days, but Jenny is a natural "Mommy!"
4.01.2008
Visit with Harrison
at 9:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Your best friend Jenny has an adorable baby! I will pray that she learns quickly how to cope with the sleep deprivation.
Post a Comment