4.08.2008

Visit with Aunt T and The Masters


Lance, his dad, and his dad's friend at the first practice round at Augusta National
Tiger's ball landed about basically at Lance's feet once. If you blow this picture up you can see that "Tiger" is written on the ball.

My sister Tonya came to visit the other weekend. We had a great time visiting parks and going on walks with Madeline while Lance studied (his next, and hopefully final exam is May 9th, so we see little of him lately). She took a lot more pictures than I did, and if I can get some from her I will post a couple later.

Lance also got to go with his dad yesterday to the first practice round of The Masters. I was envious, as this is my favorite of the golf tournaments. Hopefully next year. They had a great time and it was a nice little breather for Lance in the midst of his studying. He said last night there will be no other respites until the exam is over. As we come down what we hope is the final stretch of this exam process, we find ourselves more weary than ever before. I think its that the last exam was the most grueling followed by the exact same with this one, and there just wasn't enough time in between to recover before he had to begin studying again. We would appreciate your prayers! We truly covet them.

6 comments:

Maggie Pelton said...

I'm so sorry things are so hard right now. I've been thinking about you and will be praying for you and Lance.

Kate said...

Covet away!!! We will be sending a gross amount of prayer to the Pooles!! (Like I said, I pray all day long while I am at home!! *wink*)

Sarah said...

I got ya'll covered at 3:30 am. I am always up with nothing else to do. My brain is usually a little fuzzy at that time, but I think that God will be able to understand me!! :)

The Burgess Family said...

Great pic of the golfball. Graham will be so jealous of Lance's trip. I'm glad this is Lance's last test. We'll be praying!

Deb said...

I totally feel your pain with husbands and tough exams. I will be praying for Lance and perserverance to study hard, and for you the patience and endurance with him and your sweet little girl. Hopefully, time will fly by quick, and it will be over before you know it. Give me a hollar sometime. I'd love to get together, especially now that the weather is so nice.

steve, kate, annelise and joseph said...

hi there...so last night lory mentioned that they had a blog and then when i searched for theirs i stumbled across many avpc families...holy cow, this is pretty cool :)