I've been tagged by my friend Sarah (and my friend Mary FOREVER ago), so for those of you who care about my little mundane life (see previous post) you can read the below:
What was I doing 10 years ago?
-Oh man, I was finishing my senior year of high school, I had just broken up with my poo face boyfriend, and I literally had just decided on April 1st to attend The University of Alabama without ever having been on campus! I needed a change in a big way!
5 Things on my To Do List:
-Mail pictures of Madeline's 1 year photos to my parents (sorry guys!)
-buy stamps
-return emails
-watch a bunch of stuff I recorded on our dvr so I can make room for all my Thursday night shows! (The Office, 30 Rock, Scrubs, Lost, Earl)
-Sign up for a summer Mother's Day Out
5 Snacks I enjoy:
-Marshmallows
-graham crackers
-fruit
-the new fiber one bars (chocolate are the best!)
-popcorn
5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
-tithe
-support a ton of missionaries
-buy a great house (with 4 bedrooms Lance!)
-travel a ton (I guess I would also need an au pair so I could take M)
-get a maid to clean my house once a week (I don't like cleaning, but I like things to be clean)
5 Bad Habits:
-Watching TV
-surfing the internet
-eating when I'm bored
-not drinking enough during the day
-poor posture and picking up M with my back instead of bending my knees (basically not using my body correctly)
5 Places I've Lived:
-Cincinnati, OH
-Tuscaloosa, AL
-Birmingham, AL
-Conyers, GA
-China (but just for 6 weeks)
And that is literally it-I really had to stretch on the last one too!
5 Jobs I've Had:
-My favorite Muffin and Bagel Cafe manager (yes, I still wear the t-shirt to bed everyone!)
-Camp counselor (worst job ever!)
-Assistant director of student receivables at UA
-Cook for Wednesday night dinners at church in T-town
-Worked inventory and warehouse sales for my dad's furniture store
Ok Tag you are it:
Danica C.
Hillary G.
Kerry B.
Kate S.
Carolyn B.
Just copy and paste and fill us all in!
4.23.2008
Tagged!
at 3:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am so proud of you!!! And I can't believe that you still wear that nasty t-shirt. Poor Lance!! :)
Graham crackers really are a great snack. Can you believe they don't sell them in this crazy country?! I made my own a couple of times... very yummy but a lot of work. See you next month!
Oh, I totally would get a maid too...that is one of my biggest dreams!
Hey! How come I'm never "tagged"? Sheesh... Makes me sad.
See you soon!
Your friend,
Nick
Post a Comment