




Well our big girl turned 3 today! In some ways it feels like forever ago. Its been so long since I have posted things she has said, does, etc...I promise to get to that, but we had a night from "random alarm beeping" hell last night so I'm too tired to post more now about Madeline or that snowball debacle. The birthday festivities will continue this week and I will post more. Just had to honor our princess on the actual day. Also, cant write under the pictures anymore because Blogger now just puts them all in script language. Does anyone know how to get the pictures to appear again?
1.20.2010
Birthday Girl
at 10:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a beautiful princess!
Are you sure you were not in under the "edit html" tab instead of the "compose" tab at the top of section were you type? I bet that's it.
Tell M we said happy belated birthday!
I have the same shoes and tiara that Madeline has! Maybe if I didn't wear them in public I could make some friends. People just mostly point and laugh. Hmm.
I can't believe she's 3! What a beautiful girl she is!
Post a Comment