3.24.2009

Funny Potty Stories

Two funny things about the potty for M. One, she does not like to see her poo-poo. She covers her eyes until I flush it, and says "dont want to see poo-poo." Once I flush it, she then looks and waves saying "bye bye." A few days ago she did this and asked where it went. I told her it was going out to sea, she then followed up and said "its goin' down to Tuc-a-loo-sa." Dont know where that thought came from. When her daddy got home we told him the story and he corrected her saying, "No Madeline, all the poo-poo goes to Auburn."
Lance just called to ask me a question from the bathroom where he's bathing M. After I answered I heard M tell Lance, "That's my mom."
My day was made when I went to the grocery and Walmart had new shopping carts! How amazing to not struggle to find a good cart with 4 working wheels, and I couldn't believe how quiet it was though the store. Its the little things in life that please me so.

4 comments:

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

That sounds like something Jeff would say!!!

And yes, that was a Llama on my blog!

Kate said...

Har dee freakin' har. Aren't you a funny one.

Tammy said...

Funny-Caleb still poops in his diaper and always wants to see it. Part of his motivation is that I tell him he can see it when he uses the potty. Boys and girls are so different right from the start :)

Ashley said...

that is too funny!!!!!!