4.12.2009

Friends

Feeding the sick monkey in the Children's Hands On Museum in T-town
MY BFF Jenny (take that MG!) was in T-town to see her sister and mom (who are my 2nd family), so we drove down for the day to hang out. This is her sister Julie and son.
Rub-a-dub-dub three kids and Jenny in a Japanese tub
My friend Stacey and her daughter Hope came over to play one day. M and H had the best time in this puddle. Stacey and I were feeling gracious as both girls were soaked afterward.
Baby Cody (my sis-in-law's nephew) came to visit. M loved him and said "baby Cody is my brother." On a side note, JC and Kelly are my heroes. They kept, for fun, their 4 month old nephew for 3 days.


Got to have a picnic with Price and Luke Beall one day too. This is the only shot with all 3 kids. We made the mistake of waiting until the end to take pictures b/c nobody was in to it. M and Walker
M and John Hinton-these two guys are her buddy's from church. She loves to play with them (I think mostly b/c she loves their toys).

1 comments:

Kate said...

I love all of the new pictures, especially the one of Madeline dressing herself. Classic!

I hate that we missed you guys at church. Ike woke up with a fever and still feels awful today.