
Hunting for Easter eggs
With cousin Taylor and Reilly in the background
Family pic at church-best one we got

We had just woke her up, so she wasn't quite sure what to think when she first saw the basket
She perked up and got in to it
Dyeing eggs with Daddy
I have to wake her up each day from nap due to the fact that she sleeps too long in the afternoon. She's not a happy girl for abut 20 minutes either (sometimes longer). She was pretty cranky one day so I just laid her on the floor and left, thinking she would follow shortly. When I came back about 5 minutes later, this is how she was laying.
Sorry about my blog hiatus. Our computer wouldn't download the pictures, and Lance fixed it tonight. I posted a bunch so be sure to scroll down.
4.12.2009
I Went Blogging Crazy (and Easter)
at 10:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Absolutely too cute!
stop it...madeline wore the exact same beautiful dress for easter!!! great minds think alike! bet yours didn't have cholcolate milk spilled down the front that you only noticed seconds after pulling up to church! lovely!
Post a Comment