Poor kid is sensitive to light, she can barely keep her eyes open for a camera flash-just like Poppy and Mommy.
I know you all think, "Teresa never does anything with Madeline's hair." (I also know this because you have nothing else going on in your lives but to think about me!) Truly, the reason you only see M in a bow from time to time is that she will not let me do anything to her hair. To get the above pig tails I had to bribe her and then she wanted them taken out immediately. Most of the time she looks like she's got a mullet going on, but if her hair curls just right, she looks awesome! We are potty training this weekend! M has been ready for a while, its me and Lance who are dragging our feet. I'll let you know how it goes! This is for me (who would rather blog then take the time to write it in a baby book), M's 2-year-old molars are coming in, she tells me all the time "I do it all by myself," she is becoming quite opinionated on what she wants, likes, etc..., she has to pick out the jammies she wants to wear every night, her favorites are her "skating jammies" (which are the ones with feet), she can put on her shoes and dresses herself pretty well. Right now there are workers we can see out our kitchen window. Each morning she asks me where the backhoe is. If its not there she says "I do miss the backhoe."
Yes, we had snow, but no, I have not downloaded the videos yet, so back off family! I'll do it when I can.
3.04.2009
First Pig Tails
at 3:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Welcome to the life with a high maintenance girl! Now that Abby finally lets me do things with her hair, now she has opinions on what it's going to be each day. The latest request is for it to look like Cinderella-sure, I can do that. Cute pictures, Teresa!
Post a Comment