


Our sweet friends the Doziers, sent us the bikini and boat which we finally had the opportunity to use today! Lance had also added some videos on Youtube if you so desire to waste 10 minutes to watch our sweet girl. Lance's favorite is the one of him Jumping on the bed. I like the Pots and Pans. There is also Maddie in the Exersaucer and one playing on her Mat. Just click on the highlighted words to get to the videos. Enjoy!
8.04.2007
Swimmin'
at 5:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Some folks have said that they've had issues leaving comments...hopefully I've fixed the problems. Thanks for visiting our site!
She's sooooooo cute!!! Ok..I was totally cracking up at the jumping on the bed video. The faces babies make are so funny!! Loving the bikini by the way! We're going to beach over Labor Day, and I can't wait to see her in her little bathing suit. Fun times!!!
Not sure how entertained Madeline was by the jumping on the bad, but I was highly entertained. Why doesn't anyone ever prop me up on some pillows and jump like a fish out of water to get me to laugh?
Madeline looks so cute in her bikini. Neely misses her.
Maddie looks so big! The videos are too funny...especially the bed one. Y'all are such a cute fam!
love that bikini!! she is precious!
noah and i just watched the bed video, which i thought was hysterical, and noah said, "uh oh!"
Post a Comment