Some people (including Kelly) think these guys look identical when first seen side by side. Cast your vote on our comments page!
By far the funniest thing I've seen on a get-a-way car. Wish I had thought of it before!
Lance's mom, Gail, and Maddie
Cousin Jennifer (preggers with twin girls) comparing bellies with her Father-in-law Uncle Steve!
At the rehearsal dinner they had karaoke-so fun! Lance and I sang "Endless Love" by Lionel Richie and Diana Ross. It was a moving rendition-everyone said so.
Well, we married off the youngest Poole this weekend! We are so thankful to the Lord that J.C. has such a wonderful woman to call his wife! I am so grateful to have a sister-in-law now too! Despite some major rushing around on Saturday morning and a shortened nap, Madeline did great! Very happy for the most part right up until the end of the day. I must say, there is a lot of pressure to have a happy 6 1/2 month old for a wedding and pictures!
Leave us a comment if you think about it. I love knowing if people still look at this. Lance fixed something so there shouldn't be any more problems if you had trouble before. If you don't have a Gmail account, its okay. Just post as Anonymous and write you name at the bottom of the comment!
8.14.2007
Uncle J.C. and Aunt Kelly's Wedding
at 8:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Lance and his brother are both devastatingly handsome, but I don't think that they don't look identical.
I hate to have missed "Endless Love!" My best friend Shannon and I once sang "Son of a Preacher Man" and "What's Going On" at the High Note in Homewood. We knocked them dead....literally.
They do look a lot a like...not identical though! Glad you could wow the crowd with such a wonderful rendition of "Endless Love." Maddie is still cute as ever, and of course I still keep up! I'm a serious blog addict!
those are some priceless pictures! i love the belly comparison! so wish i could have been in the audience to hear you sing! i do my pics with picasa. if you look at my entry, near the bottom, there is a colorful square. click on it and it will take you to picasa. it is really easy and free! you just download the program and it puts all your computer's pictures on it. it also links directly to blogger,which is great! so you can do different collages, hit "blog this" and it will take you to blogger and sign you in! hope this helps! let me know if you need any help!
Maddie is even more beautiful than I remember just 2 months ago. We miss ya'll tons!
Hey friend...I read your blog about twice a month...it's been fun to watch Maddie grow up. I am in B'ham this weeking for Lauren MAtthew's wedding. Don't know if I will have free time but will call if at all possible!!
Definitely can tell they are brothers!! Ok...I SOOO wish I could have seen the performance of Endless Love. Why is that not on YouTube???? I laugh at just the thought. Glad ya'll had a good trip. Oh, and seriously...we really need to get together. Lunch next week?
Post a Comment