First trip to the beach. Madeline wasn't so sure about the water and sand. I think she is going to be like her mom-prefer to sit in a pool while looking at the ocean.
Rachelle, my college roommate of 4 years invited us down to join her and her family for a visit at the beach. It was so wonderful to see them all! All my roommates went into the Air Force after graduation, so its been hard to get to see them very much. Luckily I got to see Shelina earlier this year also. Its been over two years since I've seen either of them. They both have left the Air Force. Rachelle is now in Wichita, Kansas job hunting and nannying for her niece and nephew in the mean time. What a blessing she is!!!!!
Benjamin and Madeline were rolling with laughter at Bill (Benji's Dad-Rachelle's brother-in-law)
I kept my friend Meredy's son Walker for a few hours one morning. Madeline is 3 months older. Lots of work with two babies who can't talk or feed themselves yet! I don't know how people with twins do it??
This is Savannah, she just had her first birthday! She and her mom, Danica, came up to visit with us. We had fun playing and strolling around the mall.
My friends Sarah Warren (above w/ Maddie) and Sarah Burgess came over for a quick visit. This is Sarah B's son Clayton who is 10 days older than Madeline. It was so much fun to see Clayton doing the same things as Maddie. Back in April we saw Sarah and Clayton at a shower, at which point both babies were still mostly just eating and sleeping, and now they play, babble, and sit up. It still just blows my mind how quickly these little people develop.
8.26.2007
Lots of Friends and First Trip to the Beach
at 4:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
It was so great to see you Friday. Your home was so pleasant and inviting. I hope it's not that long before we see each other again.
Post a Comment