Starting Early! Just kidding...Got to see my friend "Dr." Shreve. Its hard for me to believe that my goofy friend Eric is now a doctor. (Very attentive to children too as you can see from the picture)
My great friend Renee!

We hit the firehouse to see my brother. Unfortunately there is was a glare, otherwise this would be the best picture!
Garry and Sarah with Maddie behind the wheel!

Lance was at a conference in Chicago last week, so I decided to go visit my family while he was away. I got to see a few friends that I didn't get to see last month when we were there. It certainly was more helpful than sitting here for a week single parenting, and it passed the time more quickly. I am so thankful that my husband does not work in a position where he has to travel all the time. I couldn't handle it. I'm putting up a new link for Snapfish photos on the side. It will be MGP Month 8. Enjoy!
9.05.2007
Cincinnati
at 12:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment