7.25.2007

6 Months Has Gone So Fast!

This is Ridge and Rilley-Lance's first cousin Ashley's 3 yr old twins. I don't know if that makes them 1st cousins once removed, or second cousins. If someone knows, please explain the difference to me. As Madeline has been staying with her Gigi in T-town while I work, the twins and their sister Taylor have been helping take care of Maddie too!
As you can see Maddie is sitting up unassisted now.
This is how she sleeps-hands behind her head. It's too cute!
Helping Mommy with the Laundry
She has been particularly fussy lately. I assume from teething.

We took Maddie for her 6 month check up today. 18 1/2 lbs. and 27 1/2 inches long! She is still in the 90% tile for both height and weight.

Funny story-Lance generally gets Madeline undressed while I prepare her bath. I've always felt that he took a little too long getting her from her room to the bath. So the other night, he was slowly carrying her to the bath, and took the time to turn on the radio. When he finally put her in, he noticed that he was completely wet, all the way down to his toes! I laughed and laughed!

1 comments:

Anna Beall said...

We're loving the laundry basket shot. Where did Maddie get that awesome t-shirt she's wearing in that pic?

Jeffrey and Anna