.
People seem to think our girls look so different. So can anyone tell the difference between our girls?
10.10.2010
Can You Tell the Difference?
at 10:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
People seem to think our girls look so different. So can anyone tell the difference between our girls?
at 10:01 PM

7 comments:
I think Paxton is on the bottom. She has more of a crease/dip in the middle of her bottom lip =)
They do look very much alike!
The top pic is M and the bottom is P.
They are definitely sisters! My first thought was that was M on the top and P is the bottom pic.
I thought M on the top too. They do look a lot alike.
M on top, P on bottom
There is no denying they are related!
I think M is on top and P on bottom. I think they look identical, though. Who thinks they look different? Maybe in person.
Soooooooooo....What's the answer?
Post a Comment