10.24.2010

Atlanta and Fall Festival


With friends Juda and Zek at our church Fall Festival



My friends Sarah and Anthony and their boys-cute family! I dont know if we'll ever be the cute family that has coordinating costumes. There's always next year I guess...

Our friend Josh being the baby whisperer for Paxton since I was sans Lance

Little Miss Sorority here with her hand on the hip and her friend Reagan

Only pic of Paxton I got with her whole costume on. Maybe next week

BFF Jenny's son Davis (5 weeks older, but Pax has already surpassed him in weight-she's a turkey)

Fall Festival in Kennesaw

Madeline and Jenny's other son Harrison

We hung out in Atlanta this weekend with best friend Jenny and her boys while my Lance was in NYC and her Lance went to Knoxville for the Bama game. We had so much fun, hitting the park and a fall festival. Thanks for hosting us Jenny!

0 comments: