




So here is a brief recap of what we have been up to lately. Free bowling and the slip n' slide. Most notably, NOT HAVING A BABY! M came at 39 weeks exactly, Paxton is now at 40 weeks 1 day. I'm completely over pregnancy. I dont really believe in inducing so I've no choice but to wait. I was really only anticipating being prego until 39ish weeks, so I feel really overdue at this point. What is up with the weather? The coldest winter followed by the hottest summer? All our money is going to the power and gas companies. We are in need of a whole new a/c unit. Its on it last legs. As is our roof. Home ownership is such a money pit! I'm in a great mood, can't you all tell? Please pray this baby would come now. Every day seems endless.
8.06.2010
Killing Time
at 9:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I hope she doesn't wait too much longer! Can't wait to hear about her!
Think of the sleepless nights, sore body, and complete exhaustion and enjoy the last few days :)
I agree with Tammy- the breast engorgement alone was almost too much to handle, much less sore nipples and complete exhaustion. I do sympathize though with the endless days of pregnancy. Hang in there!
Lance must LOVE being around you right now. :)
Praying for lots of pain every 3-5 minutes!
Post a Comment