8.17.2010

Home and Sisters





We came home Friday from the hospital, and I am finding it hard to accomplish much of what I set out to do each day. Two definitely spreads you thinner. So love these two girls though! Here are a few pictures to satisfy my blog world friends.

6 comments:

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Oh she is precious!!!! Don't worry about getting anything done just enjoy this sweet sweet time! It goes by so fast!

Tammy said...

Love these pictures! And you do not need to get anything done-just being with your girls is more than enough.

Ashley said...

she's adorable! there's nothing like a precious little newborn...goes by way too fast!!! So happy for your sweet family!

Hopkins family said...

YAY. Love the picts. I think we have the same udder cover my friend :)

Chandler said...

What a cutie!! So happy for you. It amazes me how fast they change. Love to you my friend.

Maggie Pelton said...

Love the pictures of the 2 of them together! I hope y'all are doing well.