7.01.2010

The Beach






Lance's dad joined us for a day to play golf





we had a bunk area outside our bedroom. Madeline referred to this as "her room" and insisted on sleeping on the top bunk. I thought, why not. She did great getting up and down by herself too. I have a big girl.

A small clearing of the algae

We headed on down to Panama City (or PCB as I like to call it) in mid-June. I was so sad to be prego and not be able to wear my favorite confederate flag string bikini, as PCB is the perfect place to dawn one of these. j/k This was my first real time to stay in PCB. I hear that its much nicer than before, but I still prefer Destin and Gulf Shores/Orange Beach to there. My parents flew down and met us for a week. No oil while we were there thankfully, but the water was quite green most days with algae. It felt like swimming through fur and your bathing suit would be full of it too. I've never really experienced this in the gulf. Good times...We stayed at a great condo with 3 pools, a lazy river, and 2 kids splash pads. I have no pictures of the really big one with the giant bucket that would dump water every few minutes. Overall I was a pretty poor picture taker. It was also in the upper 90's every day we were there too. Thank goodness for the ocean breeze. We had a great time, but vacation always goes far too fast!

0 comments: