
Here is a back log of what we have been up to the last 6 weeks.
At a concert-The Swell Season. So good! If you have never seen the movie "Once" I highly recommend it. It features all their music.
Last day of MDO with helper Ms. Debbie
Last day with her teacher Mrs. Rivers. Her friend in the background was wearing the same dress!
2nd Haircut. The first was in January but I forgot my camera.
finished product
Mother's day. We were in Atlanta with my BIL/SIL. Love her face in this one-asked her to smile, and this is what we got.
Best Friend Jenny's "surprise" 30th birthday party. We are both expecting #2's 4 weeks apart.
"surprise...oh that's right you already knew..."
ATO had their 125th anniversary at Alabama. We attended the banquet with some friends.
more friends....
Making jam with our strawberries
Every year when I make jam I sing almost their entire time, "Im jammin', I hope you like jammin' too..."
The finished product
6.07.2010
Bad Blogger
at 3:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
if you need anyone to take some of that jam off your hands....holla!!!! homemade strawberry jam is YUMMY!!! :)
Deb
I soooooooo want some of your jam!
Post a Comment