



Madeline went as a "Tinker Bell, Fairy Princess, fairy godmother" (all things she told people throughout the evening she was dressed as). She will tap you with her wand and say "I turned you into a princess." And that is all her wand turns people in to. I can't believe that all of my friends and I can't remember to get our kids together for a picture each year. We all have cameras, but it is rather chaotic. Oh well, maybe next year. The only friend pic I have is my friend Meredy and her son Walker Bocker (as we call him) who M is BFF with. There was home spun cotton candy, which was the highlight for me personally. This was Madeline's first time getting back on the horse so to speak since May when she fractured her collar bone in a jumping castle. She did tell me prior that day that "I'm afraid to jump. I don't want to break my collar bone." Though all fears were gone upon arrival. She headed strait for it and didn't want to leave. She was sad at the end when they were breaking it down. She goes, "Oh no! They popped it!" Couldn't persuade her to do the pony ride though. Maybe next year. Also, M will randomly say from time to time, "I'm excited about going trick-or-treating!"
Man, I am the queen of the parentheses.
***New posts below***
10.26.2009
Fall Festival
at 7:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment