11.05.2009

My Mom

Could you all please pray for my mom, Carol? She just called to say that she
is being admitted to the hospital in Cincinnati. They did a cat scan
this morning and found a blood clot in both lungs and both legs. She
is on blood thinners, and expects to be there until Monday or Tuesday,
but that's about all I know at the moment. Surprisingly she is totally
calm. Said what could she do, she's in the Lord's hands. I on the
other hand am pretty upset. Most of you know I'm kind of crazy when it
comes to blood clots. Your prayers would be greatly appreciated.

11 comments:

Gloria said...

I'm praying right now.

The Burgess Family said...

We'll be praying Teresa. Love you and keep us updated!

The Stinson Family said...

Praying for your mom and for you. God grant Teresa unsurpassing peace, in Jesus Name.

Christi said...

I am praying!!!
Love you!!

Carolyn said...

Praying for her! Please keep us updated.

Kelly said...

JC and I are praying for you guys. Please let us know when you have an update.

Anna Beall said...

We're praying for your mom and you. For healing and for God's peace that passes all understanding.

Unknown said...

So sorry to hear about your mom. We will be praying for her and your family.

Deb

Sarah said...

Praying friend. Thanks for letting us know!

Haley said...

I will pray for her and you Teresa.

kerry said...

Hey Teresa-thanks for letting us know! I"m so sorry that you are so far away during all of this. I'll pray as the Lord brings you to mind!