





We got to go to our favorite pumpkin patch 2 weekends ago. It was the first nice day in a long time, so I knew we needed to be there as close to opening as possible. I am so glad that we went on the hay ride to the pumpkin patch first thing. We walked right on and there were not too many people out there yet. But the patch was pretty picked over already and when we got back, there were at least 200+ people standing in line to go. Not sure of the order of these pictures but they are pretty self explanatory except the one of M in the car. She was eating freshly popped kettle corn on the ride home (one of the main reasons I like to go this patch!). As soon as she finished her cup, she fell asleep with it still in hand.
***Another new post below***
10.26.2009
Pumpkin Patch-Year 2
at 7:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
O my goodness, Teresa. She looks just like you! This is a good thing!
Post a Comment