10.06.2008

Roll Tide in the Skybox



Lance and I got to sit in his work's skybox this weekend for the Kentucky game. It was a lot of fun, and probably wont ever happen again! My only complaint was that the game dogs that came at half-time were all 'crout, not enough ketchup and mustard. The rest of the food was incredible, and the game wasn't half bad either.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

thoughts...
1)Happy birthday!! Sorry I missed THE day. In my book, better later than never always works!! :)
2)I loved turning 30- it was a blast. My 30's have been my favorite so far!
3)yes, I do want to be invited! I think I was there for the surprise 21st. Or was that your 20th??
3)Holy crap...the sentra lives on?? That is amazing!

Sarah said...

ugh- i should have posted this with the above post. I am a moron!!