



Every time she tried to pick a pumpkin up, she'd say "heaby"-her 'v' sounds like a 'b' but occasionally its right

Desperately trying to implore the donkey to come over to her
We made our way down to Harpersville this past week to pick some pumpkins. As you can see from the pictures, Madeline refused to look at the camera or smile in every picture we took. Her favorite part was the petting zoo, though there wasn't much to pet except a horse and a baby lamb. As we went to each animal's cage, M would tell us what animal it was by imitating the sound it makes-my favorite is the turkey "guba, guba, guba!" I haven't been to a pumpkin patch in many years, and it was a gorgeous day! We had some incredible fresh squeezed lemonade, fresh kettle corn, and roasted corn. M loved kettle corn and kept asking for 'mo.' Then we came home to watch the Tide squeak out another win. As long as they keep winning I guess I'll keep watching no matter how painful.
10.21.2008
Pumpkin Patch
at 9:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Glad you had such a good time. M looks cute even though she didn't smile.
She is too cute - I love those curls!
Post a Comment