Maddie had just tipped over on the couch and was giggling
Our friends Lucas and Rebecca
She will snuggle up with her "baby" at nap time
I went to run and Lance dressed
Maddie. When I came home I saw that her dress was on backwards. I guess dads aren't used to girl clothes that button up the back!
We had a slow week (which was great!). Had a couple of visitors as you can see from the pictures, but other than that we hung out around home. We go to the doctor for Madeline's 4 month checkup next week. I'm interested to see how much she weighs now. Not much else to report!
5.09.2007
Slow Week
at 7:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We had a great time tonight. That blog I was telling you about is thepioneerwoman.com.
Laura
Hey ya'll!
She is too cute and I'm so thrilled to have found your blog. We think of ya'll often!
Camille
Post a Comment