5.31.2007

Neely Came to Visit

Tried out the Jumper-she sat happily more than jumped. Though she did like it when Mommy did the jumping for her
Not loving the Jumper

Maddie's BFF Neely came to visit this weekend. Mary Grace came up while her husband played in a golf tournament. Neely and Madeline napped twice giving MG and I enough time to have a real conversation and even start watching a movie. It was great! As you can see from the pictures, Madeline hasn't wasted any time trying to catch up to Neely in size! The second picture was taken when Madeline was 2 weeks old. Hard to believe she was ever that small. We'll try to post a video again soon.

1 comments:

The Burgess Family said...

I'm so jealous. Wish I could have been there! Fun to see those baby girls together. Hope to see you again before too long!

Sarah