Starting to wear dresses to Church now that its warming up Madeline and my friend Kerry's daughter Mackenzie at her shower (they are 3 1/2 weeks apart)
Sorry no post on Monday. I will try to get back on schedule next week. Maddie is just growing like crazy. I've noticed that she tends to put on some weight around her belly and then about a week later it disappears due to the fact that she has gotten taller/longer. She loves to stiffen her legs and hold herself up for a few seconds. She is drooling a lot and I can see some white underneath her gums where her teeth with come in. The other morning Lance was home. He was talking to her and she was talking right back. She kept getting louder as if Daddy was not listening to her enough. She is definitely a morning person. Very talkative and active first thing. I have been bad about letting her nap in her swing or in the den with me. Today we are trying our crib for our nap. So far so good. I'll post Easter pictures on Monday!
4.05.2007
Long Week
at 10:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment