
Clayton is already a lady's man with Madeline and Ellie Cate ARRRR!! I wish I could figure out how to get my thumb in my mouth!
All dressed up
Madeline and BFF Neely (9 months old)
Millie w/ Ana (8 mo), Rachel w/ Ellie Cate (Feb. 23), Deborah w/ Catelyn (Due May 14), me w/ Maddie (Jan. 20), & Sarah w/ Clayton (Jan. 10)
Well, we got to see lots of friends these past weeks. We went to a shower for our friend Deborah as you can see from the pictures which was a lot of fun to get together and see my friends who have had babies recently. Madeline giggled for the first time last night when I was changing her and singing a Britney Spears song (which many of you know my singing talents and great taste in music can cause much laughter). Just want to clear up that I am not a "Britney Fan;" she just has some songs you cannot get out of your head! Maddie also loves to watch the computer screen and the television, much to our chagrin. She smiles and talks all the time now which is exciting for us. We sometimes think she is a little on the moody side because she can be smiling one second and then a second later start crying!
Lance put a video together for you all. Hope you enjoy!
4.17.2007
Class of 2025
at 1:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yay for class of 2025! It was fun to see you at the shower and talk about labor and babies! Fun times! I'm glad Maddie likes you singing Britney. Cute video too!
Rachel Norris
Neely loved seeing her BFF.Thanks for posting the pic so I could see it. Come back soon!
Cute pics! How can I watch the videos? :o)
Post a Comment