3.26.2007

Uncle Garry and Aunt Sarah Came to Visit




We had a great time this weekend with Garry and Sarah. It was beautiful weather so we spent most of the time outside. We went to two parks, went running/walking, played tennis, threw the Frisbee, ate Tai food, Dreamland (Garry's new favorite restaurant), and hiked in Oak Mountain State Park. Maddie was a trooper! She even slept in the Baby Bjorn while we hiked. She had a button imprint on her forehead from Lance's Shirt! Garry even had to work a little (my brother is a paramedic/fireman)-we came upon an overturned vehicle in OMS park with a woman trapped inside. The rescue and fire squads were not yet on the seen. Garry tried to calm the husband and woman and keep on lookers from doing anything stupid. (P.S. had the woman been wearing her seat belt she would not have been trapped in the car).

We definitely feel how small our place is when we have company come to visit. Lance can't wait to move and have a yard to take care of. I hope we find a one story house so that I don't have to tote my little turkey up 18 stairs any longer! Though it is getting easier to carry her car seat in one hand and an equal amount of groceries in the other.

I have added a link to more Snapfish pictures if you just can't get enough of seeing our family! It's the "MGP 2nd Month."

2 comments:

Maggie Pelton said...

It's so fun to see and read about Maddie's progress. She's so cute!! It just keeps getting more fun. Enjoy her!

Our Philosophy said...

Teresa-I'm so glad I was able to figure out how to get back into your blog. I enjoyed seeing you today. Madeline is too cute!