3.19.2007

2 Months Old and Easter Pictures




Well, we dressed up and took a picture with our own Easter Bunny. We had a costume change in the middle as you can see. I photographed her bad side. She has one ear that sticks out more than the other and its the one in the pictures. Madeline slept 8 straight hours last night! I am hoping for a repeat tonight-though I have low expectations. She has a lot more control with holding her head up, but continues to lose hair instead of growing it. Maddie has been particularly fussy the last few nights. I now understand to a small degree what some of you had to go through with your colicky babies. I have one of those huge exercise balls that we spend more time on bouncing her than working out. I really can't believe that she is 2 months old. I am kind of bummed at how big she has gotten. I feel like this is going too fast and I want it to slow down. Sometimes I just look at her and think to myself "My Word-you are huge! When did this happen?"

0 comments: