6.05.2009

Good Mornin'

When Madeline wakes up in the morning (or when she gets out of bed when she is not supposed to) this is where she sits. At the door waiting for someone to come get her. She doesn't talk, but I usually know she's up because I can hear her lovie (which has a rattle in it).
random cuteness
First dip in the pool



Well we are sling free. Went to the doc today who said she was healing nicely. He did not recommend getting back in a jumping castle for at least 2 more weeks though-no kidding. Just in time for our beach trip. We leave tomorrow after Lance's exam. Oh yeah, Lance decided to take some more "optional" exams call the CFA. It will give him some more insight into the work he would like to be doing in the future. They are much easier than the actuarial exams, and he's only spent about 2 weeks studying as opposed to the 4 months like before, but still, its time away from us. Still no house to move to. So sad, but I'm hopeful that the Lord will provide soon. Madeline has said many times this week "I'm ready to go to the beach!" So am I baby! See you in a week!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Have fun at the beach.

Kelly said...

I love that Madeline waits at the door for you to come get her! How precious. :-)