Taken just before we went out to dinner on our 6th anniversary


This is mostly what pictures consisted of. She never smiled once...lovely.
M loved to "feed the water" as she called it. She would get a scoop of sand and then take it down to the surf and drop it in. She never tired of it, in fact, she wanted to do that instead of take pictures in the above.
Playing at Adventure Island
Going for her first go-cart ride.
Breakfast with cousins Taylor and Reilly
M loved the ocean, which surprised us. She would even laugh when a wave would hit her and water would splash in her face.
Burring cousin Steven and his son Trace
Rub-a-dub-dub three silly kids in a tube. Ridge and Reilly are twins who M absolutely adores
Blue Angels museum with Ridge
Watching the Blue Angels practice with Gigi
We had a great week at the beach. M learned how to swim with her floaties the first day and was able to swim out into the pool and make her way back by herself. We were impressed. She loved the ocean and sand too. The other day she told both Lance and I separately that she loved us, unprompted. It was so sweet. I dont think a day has gone by lately were I have not cracked up at something she has said, of course I cant remember anything specific right now. Too tired. Off to bed. Post more when I remember....
6.18.2009
The Beach
at 7:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
looks like y'all had a blast! we just got back from the beach too..depressing...I wish we could have stayed for weeks!
great to see y'all today down at Pepper place!
Glad you had a good time!
That is one HOT woman in the first pic. Love you!
For some reason I missed this post! THe pics are so great! We got our playset at Toys R Us when they were on sale (for $100 off or something). It has been worth every penny!
Post a Comment