5.24.2009

So Behind on Blogging-Cincinnati

So, I vowed after we drove when M was 5 months old to Cincy, that I would not do it again until she could be entertained by TV (I know, I'm a stellar mom-Don't judge me!). Well that day has arrived (plus she's over two and we would have to pay for another airplane ticket). Lance insisted we pull out at 4:30 AM!!! Which was pretty good, and M slept until 7:20, and was happy for the rest of the trip. We did have to make a couple of extra stops for her to potty, but no accidents in her pull-up either. I was impressed, and we still made it in 7 1/2 hrs. The only plus was since we drove we were able to bring back on dry ice Graeters Ice Cream!

My Favorite! I have a pic of me copying my dad when I was about 3 or 4, too. I'll find it and post it sometime. Its in M's closet and she's sleeping. She was also pretty mad about something in this pic, thus the scow on her face.
At the aquarium with Garry and Sarah (pre-engagement)
We went to the Cincinnati Aquarium and the Zoo while visiting
Polar bears


We fed a lot of animals at each!

Got to go to Cincy in late April for a short visit. Please forgive Cincy friends that I didn't get to call. My time was not my own.

0 comments: