5.08.2009

2 Year Old Pictures

Had my friend Hillary (who has started a photography business on the side) take some pictures of M which will serve as her 2 year old pictures, last weekend. There are some pretty classic M faces and poses in here. Here's the link if you would like to see them:

http://jevoisphotography.com/hillary/Mpoole/

No longer home owners-we closed on our condo yesterday!

9 comments:

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Those are so good!!! Madeline is just so pretty! Her curls are to die for!!!

Tammy said...

Such beautiful pictures!

The Burgess Family said...

Great pictures! Makes me want to get some pro shots done of Clayton.

The Lumpkins said...

Gorgeous! I've got to get mine scheduled!

Anna Beall said...

Love the photos! She's so cute.

Carolyn said...

So sweet! She was having an awesome hair day =) Congrats on the condo!

Christina said...

Teresa! She is getting so big!! I love the curls!! I love you!!

Maggie Pelton said...

Great pics! She is adorable!! I nee curly hair tips from you.

kerry said...

I only looked at a few, but they are GORGEOUS!! What a beautiful little girl.

Congrats on the condo-sell!