The finished product
Madeline and I made a gingerbread house the other morning. Madeline ate a lot of candy, and refers to it as her "candy house."
She is still talking about the icing that got all over her hands
Our Tree
She called these the tree necklaces
She really only likes to wear glasses this way
Cute Pilgrim hat she made at MDO. She came home with an Indian feather hat the week before but I forgot to take a picture before it got destroyedIt was cold at the Festival of Lights, but M refused to keep a hat and gloves on
The night before we left we went to the festival of lights at the Cincy Zoo. Its been at least 10 years since I've been. We had a great time. Madeline kept talking about how the animals were stinky.
How hilarious is her hair?! This is what it looks like if you try to brush it straight back.
12.10.2008
Its Beginning to Look A Lot Like Chirstmas
at 9:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
super cute! i am going to attempt a gingerbread house when my mom comes...excited but wondering how it will all go down!
First of all-the hair in the last picture is hysterical!
And I agree with her about the stinky animals-they are especially stinky at the festival of lights when they are indoors. I stay away from the elephant house!
aw cute gingerbread house Teresa!(: hey and thanks for all the nausea advice... I read your comment to andy and we were both cracking up... your hilarious. thanks for all the prayers and excitement for us- it means a lot(:
Teresa,
All in all, every time I see pictures of Madeline it crosses my mind that she looks just like Tanya. How do Madeline's baby pictures and Tanya's compare together? What a ham!!! I can't wait until Jake gets a little bit older and much more fun!
Post a Comment