She's getting some cute curly hair
Some friends of ours moved home from Scotland and I kept two of their boys one morning. This is Sam and Owen (who have been on here before). 3 Children between 1 and 4 years old is enough to make sure you never get anything done!
Our friends Price and Luke (only half pictured due to some poor cameraMAN's skills) came to visit. This was the first time P and M could interact and play. Price didn't like Madeline all over the toys with him so he kept pushing her down. It will be a fun story to tell them someday (maybe at their wedding)!
I just liked the way this picture turned out. If you click on it to enlarge it you can see her body is moving but her head is still. Plus, I like that dress. Its pink seersucker!
She took all the books out of the basket, climbed in and started reading. Then she leaned back like it was a chair and fell back! She got up, got back in, and did it again! I guess she was expecting a new result.
Lance took her out to play with the hose. This was great fun!
Good times, yeah
One funny story about how incredible our child is. Last week I was emptying the dishwasher and remembered I needed more diapers for her bag before we left. M was "helping" me with dishes and I decided to test her to see how well she understands me and how good her attention span is, so I asked her to go to her room and bring me three diapers. She left and about a minute later she appeared with low and behold, three diapers! I'm sure the number was a coincidence, but none the less I was impressed that she did it! Its amazing that in under a year and a half she understands language.
7.03.2008
Curly
at 2:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
She'll keep surprising you. And no, it was no coincidence, I'm sure she can count, too!! Well, maybe not!
hey teresa! your little girl is so adorable. ashley hooked me into the blog world so I thought I'd say hello! I am looking forward to seeing you at Christina's shower (I assume you'll be there) If not, I will see you at the wedding for sure.
Teresa! I loved seeing you the other day at Tina's shower. Your blog is great! I don't have as much interesting stuff to talk about on mine as I just have a dog, but I could tell some pretty funny stories. Link to my page and we can keep up!
Kristin
Post a Comment