We finally got some good videos of Madeline taking steps. She's not completely independent yet, but hopefully soon. She also likes to "talk on the phone." She holds just about anything up to her ear and says "ello, yeah, yeah." Its pretty cute. The video of it doesn't do her justice.
2.18.2008
Walking and Talking
at 8:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Pooles! I love looking and reading about your sweet little family. These videos are so crazy. I can't believe it has been a year since she was born. where does the time go? by the way teresa your photo captions are very funny!! I hope to see you soon, though in the reality of my life ( i am out of t-town the next 6 weekends) i don't know when that will be. I am sorry i am such a crappy friend. I miss ya'll tons! love you! christina
Price is also a phone fanatic- He talks on anything- remote controls, calculators, alarm clocks, toy cars. Tell Maddie to give him a call sometime:). Sorry we missed seeing y'all in B'ham, maybe next time.
Too cute!
Post a Comment