Madeline's friend Kate came to play
AGH! Get it off!
I'm in a bit of a pickle...
Every time we would get their attention, they had the same expression. It was too funny!
I dont really need the truck to walk, but I'm still a wimp and wont let go
Another birthday party with Papa C, and Great Nana and PawPaw
Perfect caramel cake made by the famous Nana!
Delicious!
Look what I can do!
Its actually quite comfortable to sit and play with a golf ball in your mouth-try it!
My dad was complaining that there haven't been any posts, so here you go dad. Its 11:30pm on a Friday night, and I'm doing this for you. I'm definitely the best daughter you have. Get off my back until after Feb. 23-see below post!
2.08.2008
For My Dad
at 11:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment