1.03.2008

Christmas

Madeline got a huge Raggedy Anne Doll for Christmas from her Papa.
Me as a baby. I know most of you are going to think this is crazy, but I had never compared baby pictures of me and Madeline until last week. I guess she does look like me. What do you all think?

Lovin' on her baby
Christmas with Lance's mom, brother and sister-in-law
My family-mom, dad, Tonya, Garry, and Sarah (Garry's longtime girlfriend). The running joke in our extended Schloemer family is that if you are an in-law or boyfriend/girlfriend you dont want to get on the end in a picture. My grandpa had all these pictures where he cut off exes!
I helped Sarah make this Bengals blanket for Garry.

We had a great time in Cincinnati over Christmas. It was cold, but unfortunately no snow. Madeline thought the paper was the best part. We didn't do much the first 2 days we were there due to the fact that Madeline caught some random fever virus as soon as we got off the plane and ran a temp of 103-104 for 2 1/2 days straight. So we missed seeing friends we normally would have seen-sorry to all those we missed! When we got home we had our own little exchange of gifts. I was very pleased that the activity table we got Madeline was a big hit. She liked it more than the paper it was wrapped in. We had a great time seeing all my extended family as well. Some of whom were just meeting Madeline for the first time. So crazy that she will be a year old in just 17 days! Happy New Year to everyone!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Teresa, you had the longest toes I have ever seen on a baby!!! Could you climb trees with those things???

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Y'all do look alike as babies! I can't believe Madeline is almost one!

Susie said...

uh, yeah...she looks just like you!!! such a cute pic of you as a baby!