Someone at church was doing free portraits for all, so this is our first real professional picture of our family (I cropped and edited a little with Photo shop Elements though).
Helping put up the Christmas tree
Watching Mommy because she wasn't being a good helper.
Madeline's friend Kate came over to play. They are 3 1/2 weeks apart. Both took a nap before seeing each other and when they woke up, they were super excited to see the other.
Well, I was right to wait to put up the tree until the second weekend in December because I cant keep Madeline away from it. She loves to pull off the ornaments and has already broken a strand of beaded garland. My tree looks pretty bare at the bottom due to the fact that I have had to move everything up. We are headed to Cincy on Friday for a few days. We are hoping it will snow! I'm having a hard time thinking about packing due to the fact that I have had to pull back out short sleeved shirts for December in Alabama! Crazy! Last week it was 75 degrees, today its going to be a high of 55. I hope everyone has a blessed Christmas!
12.18.2007
What's Been Going On
at 9:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Great family photo!! Merry Christmas!
What a good looking family!! Have a very Merry Christmas and a safe trip.
Post a Comment