My sweet sister, Tonya, sent me a cookie basket! Delicious!
Last week my "adopted Mom" Dana, and her two boys, Mill and Sam, came to visit. My freshman year of college (9 years ago-yikes!) I was Dana and Alfred's adopted college student. They still call me "Sister Teresa."
I crawl, but mostly backwards at the moment! She even will turn herself around so she can move in the opposite direction.
Madeline can stand hands free for quite awhile. She pulls up on things too. I will try to put a video up of this soon. No cruisin' on furniture yet! Thank goodness, because I still need to child proof everything!
Cracks me up when I come in and she is sleeping face down. Not too sure how she breaths!
Well, I'm 28 today (blah!). I feel old. Turning 30 never really crossed my mind as something that would one day happen. Two years now feels very soon! Lance will be 27 on Saturday the 6th. I can't write long because Madeline just woke up and is getting into everything! I cannot sit her down and leave the room any longer (boo hoo!) otherwise I will come back and she will be eating the furniture or getting into something (see below).
10.01.2007
Happy Birthday to Me!
at 9:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Happy Birthday Teresa! I turned 29 a few months ago so I hear ya on the nearing 30 mark coming way too soon! Also hear ya on not being able to leave our babies by themselves anymore! Ellie Kate is into everything and I still need to babyproof and teach Samuel not to leave small toys laying around. Hope you had a wonderful day celebrating YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY...sorry it's a day late.
Man, it's been your birthday for 10 days now....JK =)
We're looking forward to your next update...Hope you guys are doing well. Happy Birthday, AGAIN!
=)
Happy Happy Birthday! When are we getting together again??
Post a Comment