I know that my children look like us, but every time I look at my nephew I see my brother as a baby.
M enjoyed trying on all the "crowns" and head pieces.
She was super excited to try on flower girl dresses too. I have quite the little shopper on my hands. Too bad for her that this mommy does not share her enthusiasm for shopping.
Lance and I got to go to the Western & Southern tennis tournament that was going on that week. This is Federer v. Blake.
On a side court we saw Jankovic v. Schiavone which was great. The entire venue is small but this side court was intimate. We were 4 rows up and could hear the conversations they were having with themselves. Neither uses English as a first language though!
As an added bonus our friends Dawn and Jeff came up from Bham to go to it as well and we got to hang out together that Friday night. We saw Djokovic v. Monfilis that night.
Got to see my Great Aunt Fay
We went to Coney Island one day which was a trip down memory lane. I have not been since high school and it brought back so many memories of summers spent here at the world's largest swimming pool.
Riding rides at Coney















1 comments:
Ahhhh, the tiltawhirl...fond memories of catching it on fire and running away! Tell me again why they let 16 yr olds run those rides???
Post a Comment