
Lance's favorite part of the day-reading to his girls
M's MDO Christmas party. I'm the room mom which is hilarious as I am not room mom "material." I became so by default-no one else could do it. I am not gifted with general thoughtfulness and party planning skills (what I would consider essential for room mom). I do have a room mom coach which is helpful to bounce things off of and for her to remind me of when things need to get done. Thankfully her teacher is so easy going and low maintenance. Mrs. Kelly is so wonderful and M really loves her. She is always so hesitant to like a new teacher because she loves her old one so well. I fear the year (b/c Im sure its going to happen in the next 20 years of schooling) that she gets a teacher she does not like. She will never look at the camera and is in a smirking phase. She has a beautiful smile when she is willing, but those are few and far between.
If you could only see the number of rolls under this towel! Pax had her 4 mo check up a couple of weeks ago. She was a whopping 17 lbs and 3 oz., 25 1/2 inches long. 95 percentile for height and weight. She's proportional, just a big girl! I looked back at M's 4 month stats-same height, but only 15 lbs 10 oz. Which was big too-just90th percentile. Its still like having the same baby in so many ways to me. She is still not rolling over, but trying to sit up more and prefers to be in a sitting up position instead of reclined. M did the same thing. She was sitting up before she ever rolled over. Lets be honest, its a lot of weight to have to maneuver! I hate to already be comparing my children. I promise I'm being conscience of this so it doesn't carry into later life (though inevitable in some ways). Im sure Paxton will soon separate herself.
She pulled herself into a sitting position so she could eat on this bird
Madeline made this "space ship" for her and Paxton. It was so sweet to see her playing with Pax. She had this whole story made up of them blasting off and of Pax helping drive. M keeps saying things like "when is Paxton going to get big and be my sister?" I say "She's already your sister." M says "no, she's just a baby." Translation-Paxton's not big enough to play with me yet.
M took this-not too shabby
Last pic of 2010
M and her BFF Walker
We tried ice skating one day over the break. We enlisted the help of our Canadian hockey playing friends to help teach M as Lance and I have trouble keeping ourselves up.
This is what happened whenever she tried to glide. Her feet would come out from under her.

BFF Jenny got the stay the night and I took her and the boys to the airport the next day. They were headed to Cincy for X-mas for $29 flights on Southwest! It was fun to have a full car-two kids and two babies though Davis is hidden behind Madeline.
Buddy Davis flirting with Paxton
Pax has quite the phohawk going. Its hard to capture on film due to her baby fine hair
pulled out the exersaucer
1.01.2011
Too Lazy to Separate All This
at 9:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment