




So back in January we went to the circus. It was good-but not as good as I remember it as a kid. Maybe it was always lame and I just didn't know it. Man, talk about a rip-their cheapest light up toy was $12!!! Gigi had talked of taking M so we wanted to honor that for her. Also at the end of January, Madeline got her first haircut. I had just taken my camera out of my purse that morning, of course, so I have no pictures of the haircut, but here is the finished product. Us curly haired people need layers and this mom just didn't have the skills necessary to cut it herself. Its funny, M is my clone in so many ways. She too has one side (the right, like me) that curls more than the other, and there is one spot close to the back (just like me) that doesn't like to curl very much at all.The one major difference is that I started out with white blond hair, and she is a bit darker.
3.16.2010
Catch Up
at 12:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment