9.03.2009

Best Things We Have Ever Bought


According to me of course. Lance would probably say his Garmin watch, but these have changed my life! We sold our old washer/dryer with our condo so we " had to" buy new ones. I highly recommend the pedal stools. I would otherwise be on my knees doing laundry on a concrete floor. Also, for all my blogging friends that like to tell about the great deals they get shopping, let me just brag for a moment about my latest trip. Some of you know about the REAL Gap Outlet store they have in Cincy. Its all Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, and a couple of other brands that Gap owns. Well, they send all the left overs, damaged, irregular, stuff to this place. Its a huge warehouse where nothing (except shoes and coats) is over $20. People, all jeans are no more than $12.99!!!! You have to search through racks though, and try on. I put back more usually than I get. It has men's, woman's, kids, babies, maturity, shoes and a lot of coats. So I happened to frequent here on my last trip and I got:
1. a pair corduroys
2. a cardigan sweater
3. 4 shirts (2 gap, 1 BR, and 1 Old navy)
4. a belt

How much you ask? My bill came to $41.53!!!!! I got Madeline a jacket, 5 shirts, 5 pants, and a pair of real crocks ($10) all for $60. I love Bama, but some things are still just better in Cincy.

1 comments:

Kate said...

Can I have that washer and dryer? Please?? I'll be your best friend!!!