7.20.2009

Change of Scenery Coming Soon

Well, we finally got a house (pictured above). We close Wednesday and move in this weekend. Madeline went to T-town this weekend so we could begin packing. Today I heard her walking around saying "my house is different." Other funny things she has said lately:
1. We do children's catechisms in the car. I was going down the list one day and through a new one at her. I said "why did Jesus die for you?" M: "I don't know?" Me: "Because he loves me." I kept repeating this so that she would say it back to me. Finally from the back seat in a low, gruff voice M says "He loves me too!"
2. She is not a picky eater, but she does not really care for anything spicy. If she doesn't like something she says "its too tasty." I might have already blogged that.
3. She sings constantly, and has really enjoyed making up her own words to songs. For example: her new favorite is "do you know the muffin man," but it often goes something like this "do you know the muffin wipes, who lives in my bathroom?" I keep trying to catch this on video but my battery died and my charger is packed....I loath moving.
4. I love listening to her play with her dolls. She will often make a bed for them. Tonight I heard her saying "scoot over lovie. You are a squirmy worm," often what I say to her if she ends up in bed with us.
5. today M got up on my step stool and announced "Ladies and gemmulmen, boys and girls, welcome to the circus!"
6. M will often stand on her stool and say "I'm tall." Tonight she did it and said "ladies and gemmulmen, I'm tall."
So I might be even more removed from blogging world than normal until all is set up. I know you will all be waiting with baited breath for my next entry, be patient.

2 comments:

The Stinson Family said...

I could squeeze her and eat her up!

Kelly said...

haha That's so funny that I just read this. I should have read it LAST week so that I would have known that "too tasty" means "too spicy". Oh, how fun. I can't wait to keep her again! :-) (And no, that's not sarcasm haha)